30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

Not entirerly sure

I've played Half minute hero. Almost the whole game. I'm not sure if the rest of the reviewers did since i doubt that. Anyhow. I can see how the graphics are related to the game, however the actual story and jokes didn't make any sense. Don't get me wrong, i liked this flash. It's just imo it's not a parody on the game. All in all, the graphics look cool. I always liked that 8bitish style. Moving the sprites when they were talking is a really cheap way, but i think you've pulled it off succesfully. And to be honest, i couldn't think of a different way or you should have a black dot has a mouth. i dunno :/
The jokes were cool. You really made fun of the stereotypically (J)RPG that simply has been made too many times. Teenaged boys with swords the size of aircrafcarriers that could slice the moon in bitesized bricks. And the obvious pointless quest with an overtop twist of it being a greater power then his sword. ( For this to be true we never know! ).
I always wondered what a 'hero' did after completing a game. Defeating the greatest evil and restoring peace to the whole world.
Anyhow, thanks for the cool flash. I couldn't help myself for humming along with the Take On Me (8bit remix) song. Maybe it would be cooler to have the song of Simple minds - Don't you forget about me, while me main character walks off towards the sunset. With the farmer in the forground saying 'asshole' at the end. But that's just the way i envisioned it.

Goodluck with further productions.
-Firebolt-

L337 Kr3w: Reanimation L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

hmm great!

i loved it. too bad there was only 1 guy to fight. ( well watch fighting that is)
would be great if you could choose the enemy and the good guy!
anyways,
i think i saw some Bleach moves. Getsuga Tenchou ( or something )
and if noticed the Full Metal Alchemist trick to use things to make stuff.
Some sounds were from Super Smash Bros Melee and Unreal Tournement. and ofcourse Ryu...
and i believe some characters are based on animes right?
well i couldnt find all animes used but what the hell
it was a fun movie to watch. it was intresting and interactive. i liked those mini games. but they popped up suddenly. luckily my Spacebar survived.
animes were smooth at some points but at some times it was lacking graphics... a bit. would be cooler if you would make it with better graphics. more realistic but stil cartoony. maybe some structuers, trees or any other enviroument. objects that they use to fight eachother.
so, my qeustion is... is there ganna be a preqeul? i liked this very much :)

-firebolt-

Super Smash Bros Murder X Super Smash Bros Murder X

Subtitles!

it was kinda nice idea. great art. a bit weird humour but the worst is the audio. ( and im not the only one complaining about ) you should considering subtitles or something.

Wizards of Newgrounds Wizards of Newgrounds

lol not so origenal but

the music and the syncing is exactly like some house with lightings.
i cant put my finger on it but i just saw it this month.
so it wasnt that special. altough i admire your timing you could put some more effort in it. maybe a bit more origenal song perhaps and more stuff. that keeps evolving? ( pico maybe? )

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

briljant

have the game and love it.
also love the origenal awesome style. still think metal gear awesome is the best!
top notch, tough not origenally from you great ego raptor style.. kinda...
10/10 and 5 from me cuz its awesome

Kid Icarus - Rampage Kid Icarus - Rampage

wow

ive watched al the episodes. and it really evolves, each ep is better then the last. but, im sorry to say, that the voice acting , is better on this one :) your accent wasnt bad or you english for that matter. but somehow these guys can show more emotions in there voice acting. anyways graphical its really great the fight was a tad short but what the hell its icarus ( yay ). Its taking long for each episodes tough! i cant really ask, but im stubborn, would you spend more time on the next icarus? :D
c u soon, ill be watching you

Madness of the Dead Madness of the Dead

too bad the music is messed up

like the title, to bad the music is messed up. grahpics where nice and the detail superb. i like the gore. it was a bit extreme but i liked it nonetheless. you should make a series with a actual plot of this! or maybe a large great flash ( one part or split like a movie .. flash movie ) keep it up ill be watching you

MakoSucks responds:

the music was messed up how so? this will NEVER be turned into a series. Maybe an annual sequel, but don't expect a series.

Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

i always wondered when this ep would come!

i was always amazed by your drawing and storyline! keep it up your a great artist.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

WOW!

nice graphics man really like liquid. nice futurstic style. great work. i think the girl was cheating tough.
anyways could someone pls tell me the music!? main music and at the credits. PM me the Title and Artist. thanks in advance! :)

PandaDog Episode 04 PandaDog Episode 04

cute

the drawing style looked familair to me as like lets say.. pucca? ( im a guy but i happen to know what pucca is )
the sound effects where great. graphics looked awesome. keep it up